|Regional Area:||Mount Archer is found just a few minutes drive east of the Somerset Dam.|
|Distance from Brisbane City:||158 kms north of Brisbane City|
|Travel Time:||Approx 2 hour drive|
|Tags:||2WD, 4WD, wineries, great coffee, friends, family, swimming, spa|
|Attractions:||Pitstop Cafe, D’Aguilar National Park (rockpools), afternoon tastings at Woongooroo Winery.|
- 8:00 am – Depart Brisbane and head north and follow your GPS to ‘The Pitstop Café’ 2070a Mount Mee Road, Oceanview and stop here to admire the valley views while scoffin’ down your hearty breakfast or morning tea
Present your Aussie Trippers voucher to claim your Pitstop Cafe dining experience
- 10:00 am – Continue your drive through the D’Aguilar National Park and enjoy a nice stroll to the beautiful ‘Rocky Hole’, this is found deep in the National Park once you’ve taken the ‘Sellin Road’ turn off to Mount Mee. (Refer to map) A nice spot to break the drive, stretch the legs and take some nice photo’s.
- 1:00 pm – Stop into an award-winning local Winery ‘Woongoroo Winery Estate’ 35 Doyle’s Road, Mount Archer. Here, you will sample some tasty wines, and enjoy a cheese platter to share with your group.
Present your Aussie Tripper voucher to Woongoroo Estate to claim your wine and cheese tasting.
- Lastly, check in to your secluded home ‘Moongalba-Mount Archer Escape’ (address will be confirmed after completion of booking). This home is just a few minutes drive from the winery or a 22min slow walk.
- 4 Bedrooms, 9 beds (1 x king, 2 x double, 2 x sofa beds, bunk beds and floor mattress)
- Outdoor entertaining area with pool and heated spa
- On 4 acres
- Neighbours 100m away
- Well behaved dogs allowed (must be always supervised)
- Netflix on 50 inch TV
- Plenty of parking space
Click here to book through AirbnbBook Now
- Wake up whenever you want to, check out is 10:00 am
- Enjoy a Sunday drive to The Spit at Somerset Dam for a picnic on the way home (refer Map)
Once you have booked your home, claim your dining and activity vouchers by hitting the
‘ENQUIRE NOW’ button below.
We’re finding you some video content.. Got one you’d love to share with us that relates to this itinerary? Please send us your YouTube link down in the comments below, we’d love to share it!
Not exclusive to 14 guests, just let us know how many people in your group and pricing can be adjusted
- Breakfast with a view at The Pitstop Café, Mount Mee. (value $25)
- Wine tasting, cheese platter and a complimentary glass of wine at Woongooroo Estate Winery (value $25)
- Detailed road trip itinary for you to take on your adventure, showing you all the amazing places to see along your route (value $priceless!)
What To Bring:
- Sunscreen and hat,
- Swimsuit and towels for spa / pool
- Insect repellent
- Designated driver if you want to get smashed at the winery
- BYO Food & drinks
- Picnic basket, food and rug for Somerset Dam (optional)
- All Bedding and bath towels are provided.
A perfect weekend holiday with your family and friends. Gorgeous country views to enjoy with morning tea and an afternoon cheese and wine tasting at an award winning winery. Chill out with those you love in your own private country home.
Join the Trippers Tribe!
Get notified about new places to visit, things to do and the best camping and budget accommodation, all within 3 hours from Brisbane.
And don’t worry, I hate spam too! You can unsubscribe at anytime.