|Regional Area:||Noosaville is a riverside suburb of Noosa, just West of Noosa Heads|
|Distance from Brisbane City:||145 kms north of Brisbane City|
|Travel Time:||Approx 1hours 45min drive|
|Tags:||2WD, groups, views,|
|Attractions:||Lunch at Maisey’s Seafood & Steakhouse, Sunset Cruise along the Noosa river, 1 night stay in a beautiful home, Breakfast in Noosa Hinterland|
Road trip adventure for a group of 8 Adults
- 11am – Depart Brisbane and head north up the Bruce Highway, with your convoy in tow and head to Noosaville’s ‘Maisey’s Seafood & Steakhouse Restaurant’ along the Noosa River. 251 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville. You should all arrive here by 12:30pm
Present your Aussie Trippers voucher to claim your dining experience for your group at Maisey’s Seafood & Steakhouse
“Maisie’s is located along the iconic waterfront on the Noosa River in Gympie Terrace. Dine inside or out as you enjoy a drink from our wine list and watch the boats cruise along the river”
- 3:45pm – Board the Noosa Queen for a sunset tour along the Noosa River – Noosa Marina, 2 Parkyn Court, Tewantin
“Round off your perfect day in Noosa with a Sunset Cruise along the Noosa River. We wind our way from Noosa Marina, past Richard Branson’s Makepeace Island and the North Shore ferry crossing to the stunning Lake Cooroibah. Here, we wait for one of those beautiful sunsets whilst sipping a glass of wine or a cold beer from our fully licensed bar”
Present your Aussie Tripper voucher to claim your group’s sunset tour at the Noosa Queen.
- 6:30pm – Once you’re back on land, head to your lovely home for the night in Noosa Heads (address will be communicated to you through your AirBnB booking below)
- Large home with luxury design and furnishings
- Dining setting for 8 guests
- Outdoor dining by the pool
- Close to amenities
- Heating and Airconditioning
- Large TV and lounge area
- Conventional kitchen with all the utensils
- Approx $93.12 ea for 8 Adults
Click here to book through AirBnBBook Now
- Wake up whenever you want to, check out is 10:00 am
- Enjoy a Sunday drive back to the highway and stop for a coffee and breakfast at ‘Cafe Doonan’ in the Noosa hinterland – 777 Eumundi Noosa Road, Doonan.
Present your Aussie Trippers voucher to claim your breakfast booking for your group at Cafe Doonan.
Once you have booked your home, claim your dining and activity vouchers by hitting the
‘ENQUIRE NOW’ button below.
Exclusive to 8 guests, this adventure is not for children or pets. Accommodation can sleep up to 10 guests, Please advise if more or less guests are attending and package can be updated.
- Lunch for 8 at Maisey’s Seafood and Steakhouse Restaurant (value $300)
- Sunset cruise for 8 along the Noosa River with Noosa Queen Cruises (value $80)
- Breakfast for 8 at Cafe Doonan, in the Noosa Hinterland (value $130)
- $50 Uber Voucher
- Detailed road trip itinerary for you to take on your adventure, showing you all the amazing places to see along your route (value $priceless!)
What To Bring:
- Non slip shoes for boat cruise
- Swimsuit and towels if you’re keen to jump in the pool at your accommodation
- Insect repellent
- BYO Food & drinks for your one night stay
- Esky handy to have beside the pool
- Warm clothes, could be little chilly in winter months
- All Bedding and bath towels are provided.
Been a while since you got together with your chums and besties? Enjoy a short trip up the coast for lunch together at a seafood and steak house along the esplanade of Noosaville, followed by a sunset cruise whilst sipping wine along the Noosa River, concluding with a one night stay in a beautiful home to sleep you all so comfortably in the heart of Noosa Heads.
Join the Trippers Tribe!
Get notified about new places to visit, things to do and the best camping and budget accommodation, all within 3 hours from Brisbane.
And don’t worry, I hate spam too! You can unsubscribe at anytime.