|Regional Area:||Springbrook is found approximately 1hr drive west of the Gold Coast.|
|Distance from Brisbane City:||105 kms south|
|Travel Time:||Approx 1 hour 30mins|
|Tags:||2WD, lookouts, bushwalking to waterfalls, great coffee, romantic location.|
|Attractions:||View Cafe, Springbrook Fudge Shop, Best of All Lookout, Twin Falls Circuit Walk|
- 8:00 am – Depart Brisbane and head south and follow your GPS to ‘The View Cafe’ 100 -200 Advancetown Road, Advancetown and stop here to admire the views of the Hinze Dam (Advancetown Lake) while scoffin’ down your hearty breakfast or morning tea.
Present your Aussie Trippers voucher to claim your breakfast booking at The View Cafe.
- 10:00 am – Continue your drive south towards Springbrook National Park and enjoy a fudge of your choice from a place that makes the best damn fudge on the coast! Springbrook fudge shop – 3 Lyrebird Ridge Road, Springbrook. They make great coffee too.
Present your Aussie Trippers voucher to claim your Fudge and coffee purchase
- 11:00 am – Continue along Springbrook Road and look for ‘The Best Of All Lookout’ tourist sign, take that turn off at Repeater Station Road and follow it all the way to the end – park the car and follow the signs leading to the start of the short 30 min walk.
- 12:30 am – If the weather is nice, drive back to Springbrook road and enjoy a 2 hour circuit walk on the Twin Falls Circuit trail found starting from the Tallanbanna picnic area along Springbrook Road (refer map).. it’s a beautiful walk through dense rainforest, leading to a picturesque rock wall with ‘twin falls’ falling down into the valley below. A thoroughly enjoyable and recommend walk.
- 4pm – check in to your Cosy Canyon Cottage (address will be confirmed after completion of booking). This home is just a few minutes drive from the Tallanbanna picnic area.
- 1 Bedroom Cottage (adults only)
- Front deck with visits from Pademelons, King Parrots and Lorikeets
- Peaceful location
- Outdoor firepit with wood provided
- Comfortable lounge room with a large TV, and great selection of 80’s music.
- Full conventional kitchen with coffee machine
- Walking distance to Canyon Lookout.
Once you have booked your home, claim your dining and activity vouchers by hitting the
‘ENQUIRE NOW’ button below.
Click here to book through AirBnBBook Now
- Wake up whenever you want to, check out is 10:00 am
We’re finding you some video content.. Got one you’d love to share with us that relates to this itinerary? Please send us your YouTube link down in the comments below, we’d love to share it!
- Breakfast for 2 booking at The View Cafe, Advancetown
- Fudge and Coffee Voucher at Springbrook’s Fudge Shop
What To Bring:
- Sunscreen and hat
- Good walking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Picnic basket and rug (there’s lots of lovely picnic parklands in the area)
- BYO Food & drinks
- All Bedding and bath towels are provided.
A peaceful and romantic location to escape with your beloved. Enjoy bush walking to beautiful lookouts, good coffee, tasty country foods and a beautiful little cottage to enjoy all to yourselves.
Join the Trippers Tribe!
Get notified about new places to visit, things to do and the best camping and budget accommodation, all within 3 hours from Brisbane.
And don’t worry, I hate spam too! You can unsubscribe at anytime.