|Regional Area:||Tuckers Retreat is found in a scenic rural area called Ferny Glen, part of the beautiful Scenic Rim.|
|Distance from Brisbane City:||90 kms south of Brisbane City|
|Travel Time:||Approx 1hours 30min drive|
|Tags:||2WD, couples, outdoor spa, wineries, lookouts,|
|Attractions:||View Cafe @ Hinze Dam, Mount Nathan Winery experience, Safari tent at Tuckers Retreat, Breakfast at Bean In at Canungra, Lookouts and gardens in Mount Tamborine|
- 10am – Depart Brisbane for a 1hr drive south along the Pacific Highway for your morning tea by the Advancetown lake at the ‘View Cafe’ – 100-200 Advancetown Road, Advancetown
Present your Aussie Trippers voucher to claim your dining experience at the View Cafe.
- 12pm – Head over to the Mount Nathan Winery for a wine tasting – 220 Clagiraba Road, Mt. Nathan . Mount Nathan Winery is a family-owned and operated Boutique Winery based in the picturesque Gold Coast Hinterland.
Present your Aussie Tripper voucher to claim your wine tasting experience at the Mount Nathan Winery.
- 1pm – Continue to your amazing safari tent sleep over at Tuckers Retreat – 163 Upper Coomera Road, Ferny Glen. Your booking with Aussie Trippers will confirm a pin code to enter into the gate a few days before arrival, this will be sent to you via text message.
- Luxury Safari Tent with comfortable furnishings
- Private ensuite
- Peaceful Location
- Outdoor heated spa in deck (It’s the best ever spa!)
- Pedestal Fan, electric blankets
- Surrounded by bushland and Dragonfruit orchard
- Small camp kitchen with bar fridge, kettle and toaster
- Shared (with other safari tent) firepit and bbq area with seating and table
- Wake up whenever you want to, check out is 10:00 am
- Enjoy a Sunday drive to north to ‘Bean In’ Cafe – 6/40 Christie Street, Canungra
Present your Aussie Trippers voucher to claim your breakfast voucher at Bean In.
Once you have booked your home, claim your dining and activity vouchers by hitting the
‘ENQUIRE NOW’ button below.
Exclusive to 2 guests, accommodation is not recommended for children or pets.
- Devonshire tea for 2 at the View Cafe at Hinze Dam
- Tasting of 5 wines plus 2 x complimentary glasses of wine afterwards for 2 people at Mount Nathan Winery
- 2 night stay at Tuckers Retreat
- Breakfast for 2 at Bean In, Canungra
- Detailed road trip itinerary for you to take on your adventure, showing you all the amazing places to see along your route (value $priceless!)
What To Bring:
- Sunscreen & hat
- Swimsuit and towels for your hydrotherapy jacuzzi
- Insect repellent
- BYO Food & drinks for your one night stay
- Esky handy to have beside the spa
- Warm clothes, could be little chilly in winter months
- All Bedding and bath towels are provided.
Ohh this was so good. If you enjoy a short country drive, lake views whilst sipping coffee, visiting wineries, and relaxing in an outdoor heated spa while watching the night sky above, then you are going to absolutely love this little getaway! It’s a perfect romantic escape with the one you love (only 1 night stays are available at last minute bookings – check with us!)
Join the Trippers Tribe!
Get notified about new places to visit, things to do and the best camping and budget accommodation, all within 3 hours from Brisbane.
And don’t worry, I hate spam too! You can unsubscribe at anytime.