|Regional Area:||Yandina Creek is found just a short 15 min drive west of Coolum Beach on the Sunshine Coast|
|Distance from Brisbane City:||121 kms north of Brisbane City|
|Travel Time:||Approx 1hr 30 mins|
|Tags:||2WD, activities, food experience|
|Attractions:||Gingerbread Factory in Yandina, breakfast at Canteen Kitchen at Coolum Beach|
- 10am – Head out of Brisbane around mid morning, and enjoy a look around the Ginger Factory at 50 Pioneer Road, Yandina.
- 11:30am – Arrive at The Ginger Factory for a look and a taste of all the amazing treats made from ginger..
The Tour times as follows:
The Ginger Story 12.00noon 1.30pm 2.30pm 3.30pm
Live Bee Shop 1.30pm 2.30pm
Overboard 9.30am – 4.00pm rides run continuously
Train 9.30 am – 4.30pm rides depart half hourly
Present your Aussie Trippers voucher to The Ginger Factory to claim your train and Ginger Factory Tour experience
- 2pm – Head to Treeview @ Yandina Creek, you may be able to arrive there earlier than the 2pm, just kindly ask the owners.
- Once you’ve settled in, let your hair down, play some music and have a good time with your loved ones.
- 2 Bedrooms, (1 x king, 2 x single beds)
- Outdoor entertaining area overlooking bushland with outdoor wall mounted heaters
- On 30 acres
- Owners live 300m away
- Well behaved dogs allowed (by prior arrangement only, property isn’t fenced)
- Comfortable lounge, big TV and a gorgeous fully conventional kitchen.
- Plenty of parking space
- Bushwalking around property
- 15 mins drive to Coolum Beach
Click here to book through AirbnbBook Now
- Wake up whenever you want to, check out is 10:00 am
- Enjoy a Sunday drive to The Canteen Kitchen (refer Map) 1748 David Low Way, Coolum Beach.
Once you have booked your home, claim your dining and activity vouchers by hitting the
‘ENQUIRE NOW’ button below.
Exclusive to 4 guests, if less just let us know how many people in your group and pricing can be adjusted
- Admission to The Gingerbread Factory Taste Tour and Historic Train Ride (value $40pp)
- Breakfast at Canteen Kitchen in a cool beachside town of Coolum (value $25pp)
- Detailed road trip itinary for you to take on your adventure, showing you all the amazing places to see along your route (value $priceless!)
What To Bring:
- Sunscreen and hat,
- Good walking shoes
- Insect repellent
- BYO Food & drinks for your one night stay
- All Bedding and bath towels are provided.
Just a short hour and a half drive up the Bruce Highway from Brisbane and you’ll reach the rolling green hills of the Noosa Hinterland. Only a short turn off at the Yandina exit off the Bruce highway and you’ll find The Ginger Factory, a great spot to meet your pals, grab some tasty treats, buy some alcoholic ginger beer and a bite to eat, then it’s only a 10 min drive to Yandina Creek, where your lovely secret bush retreat awaits. It is very close to the beaches of the Sunshine Coast too. A perfect little escape for a Saturday night!
Join the Trippers Tribe!
Get notified about new places to visit, things to do and the best camping and budget accommodation, all within 3 hours from Brisbane.
And don’t worry, I hate spam too! You can unsubscribe at anytime.